It’s now easier to deactivate or delete all the students in a class.
When selecting the ‘select All’ checkbox at the top of the displayed list of students belonging to a class, ALL students in the class are selected, not just the ones displayed on the page.
2016 is drawing to an end. It’s been a great year, thanks to you, our awesome customers.
Aside from numerous tweaks to make things run better and several new answer keys we added to our library, here’s a quick run down of what we accomplished during 2016:
- Added Class Progress Report (csv)
- Added Test Question Analysis Report (csv)
- Added Class Student Reports (pdf)
- Added Class Score Report (csv)
- Premium Keys for some ACT and SAT released
- Added support for ISEE
- Added support for HSPT
- Added support for generic 105 question test
- Added support for a ACT/SAT combo test
- Added ACT (2016) to account for the new reporting categories introduced by ACT for the 2016/2017 school year
- Updated student reports for ACT and SAT
- Added optional Performance by Section table and Fatigue over Time graph to SAT student report
- Updated User Interface
- Moved PREP.BubbleScan.net to OnlineScoreTracker.com
- Added a Bypass-Login-Panel API
- Added Automatic Creation of Student Accounts API
- Added an optional email notification when a student completes a section of an online test/answer sheet
- Added default password when manually creating student accounts
- Added true ‘USERNAME’ to student profile that can be used to log into student panel
- Added ‘Darkest Bubble’ logic to speed up reviewing and overall processing
- Re-wrote BubbleScan Web (currently in beta and accessible as webomr2)
We are looking at several other exciting enhancements for 2017, including better and more reports, offline OMR processing, more PREMIUM keys, student self-registration (currently in development).
Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas with me. Thanks to your feedback and support, the Online Score Tracker is a great platform for Tutoring companies to grade practice tests.
We added more ACT answer keys to our library:
The Princeton Review – Cracking the ACT 2016 Edition: added answer keys for the 4 tests printed in the book.
Kaplan – ACT 2016-2017 Strategies, practice & Review: added answer keys for the 3 tests printed in the book
ACT 1163E – April 2006 – currently sold by ACT as an official practice test
ACT 1460E – April 2005 – currently sold by ACT as an official practice test
Here is a link to the official order form for 2016/2017 for the above two tests: