It’s now easier to deactivate or delete all the students in a class.
When selecting the ‘select All’ checkbox at the top of the displayed list of students belonging to a class, ALL students in the class are selected, not just the ones displayed on the page.
CollegeBoard released their 7th practice test this week and we just added the answer key for it to our database.
You can find the actual test on Khan Academy’s site here:
To install our answer key in your Online Score Tracker account, first download the answer key (csv) from here:
Then go to KEYS in your Online Score Tracker account, click on rSAT keys cell in the table, then select Add rSAT Key and specify the downloaded file. It will install with key ID #7.
You can see a full list of our answer keys here:
We will categorize this test within the next 3 weeks and will then make a PREMIUM version of it available through our website.
2016 is drawing to an end. It’s been a great year, thanks to you, our awesome customers.
Aside from numerous tweaks to make things run better and several new answer keys we added to our library, here’s a quick run down of what we accomplished during 2016:
- Added Class Progress Report (csv)
- Added Test Question Analysis Report (csv)
- Added Class Student Reports (pdf)
- Added Class Score Report (csv)
- Premium Keys for some ACT and SAT released
- Added support for ISEE
- Added support for HSPT
- Added support for generic 105 question test
- Added support for a ACT/SAT combo test
- Added ACT (2016) to account for the new reporting categories introduced by ACT for the 2016/2017 school year
- Updated student reports for ACT and SAT
- Added optional Performance by Section table and Fatigue over Time graph to SAT student report
- Updated User Interface
- Moved PREP.BubbleScan.net to OnlineScoreTracker.com
- Added a Bypass-Login-Panel API
- Added Automatic Creation of Student Accounts API
- Added an optional email notification when a student completes a section of an online test/answer sheet
- Added default password when manually creating student accounts
- Added true ‘USERNAME’ to student profile that can be used to log into student panel
- Added ‘Darkest Bubble’ logic to speed up reviewing and overall processing
- Re-wrote BubbleScan Web (currently in beta and accessible as webomr2)
We are looking at several other exciting enhancements for 2017, including better and more reports, offline OMR processing, more PREMIUM keys, student self-registration (currently in development).
Please continue to share your thoughts and ideas with me. Thanks to your feedback and support, the Online Score Tracker is a great platform for Tutoring companies to grade practice tests.
Official explanations of new ACT reporting categories as published in the official practice test for 2016/2017: Preparing for the ACT
The College Board finally made available two additional official SAT practice tests. We have added the answer keys for these two tests to our database of free answer keys.
You can download the actual tests here:
You can easily access our database of answer keys through a new button we’ve added to the home screen of your PREP.BubbleScan account as well as links on the ACT, SAT, PSAT ‘Add Key’ pages. (Or by following this link: http://bubblescan.com/tutors/answer-keys/ )
On the answer key page, select SAT and then click on the test names to download the free answer keys.
To install the new keys into your PREP.BubbleScan account, enter your PREP.BubbleScan account, click on KEYS, then on rSAT Keys
Select Add rSAT Key
Select to Upload a compatible rSAT answer key file and click Continue (top right of your screen)
Then browse to one of the downloaded answer keys and upload it.
If you already have an answer key with the key IDs we assigned (#5 and #6) you will be prompted to either override what you have or save the new key under a different key ID.
Or if you can drop us an email and we’ll add them to your account for $10.
Starting with the next ACT test in September, ACT essay scores will be reported as an average of the 4 essay sub scores, resulting in a score of 2-12.
Effective immediately all ACT essay scores will be reported the same way when scoring ACT tests using the newACT (aka ACT 2015) method.
For more information about the new ACT essay scores, please check the ACT news: