A quick run-down of features we are planning to add during the second quarter of 2017.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback (and patience). If you have any comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Moving site to more powerful server to improve response times (planned for Apr 10, 11pm MDT)
- Option for students to enter their responses into our online answer sheets via keystroke rather than selecting a bubble
- Ability to pre-slug answer sheets with student name and ID.
- Updated (more colorful) ACT and SAT reports
- Improved management of answer keys and category maps
and then we might already be spilling into the third quarter:
- Notify students via email that reports have been posted
- Mobile ACT and SAT reports
- BubbleScan Mobile (ability to ‘scan’ a paper bubble sheet using a smart phone)